Friday, July 21, 2006

Daniel Clowes writing Death ray


Daniel Clowes is adapting his short in eightball called Deathray but changing it from a little kid to a old guy living in suburbia.

"I like the idea of him as a cranky 48-year-old man," Clowes said. "Using his powers to throw kids off his lawn."

Sounds coo he is also writing Rudy Rucker's Master of Space and Time for Michel Gondry, who also own the rights. I heard a while ago Jack Black would star in this but have heard nothing since. Also Jack Black's production company called black and white.

I really like eightball and Ghost World was good, midn you not great. It is good but it has it's flaws. But Art School Confidential was awful my pick for worst film of the year so I am worried but I will most likely see it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home