Friday, June 22, 2007

Cletus the Fetus

yes i am working on getting it back on and in an even better place then before. i got a hard drive to store them on and i'm even going to put them all on you tube. so yeah but also cletus the fetus is still online on newgrounds HERE

i used to put a new one up every week. i remember i would put one up then go to my production class come back and like 600 people had watched it. which was amazing. there is going to be cletus the fetus again just it'll happen.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss Cletus

8:52 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Cletus was the best! I remember a couple of years ago my friends and I would all watch Cletus every weekend.

2:38 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best guy ever in the history of the world!
he even cured aids on the way to the store!

4:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home