Monday, November 12, 2007

new nockforce quickie book unfair

This one was alot of work but I think it was worth it. alot of sound effects. it's about how unfair the scholastic book fair thing is.
also the ep is getting closer to being done and will be out very shortly. but not too shortly.



I didn't get to watch much tv on sunday cause we were working on nockforce. but i heard Xavier did really well. kinda suprising hopefully pffr will have somewhat of a hit. but south park was awesome on wednesday.

i don't think i have ever posted this here. at least i hope so. anyway this is a coo cartoon from a friend of mine and Ian's i like this movie it;s coo.




and here is a clip from the mentioned south park episode

1 Comments:

Blogger dan said...

hey man, that was a fun party. It was crazy when you picked me up and spun me around. I was fucked up though, so im glad i didnt barf on you.

8:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home