Friday, July 21, 2006

REVIEW: NEW Jarvis Cocker song

If you don't know who Jarvis Cocker is..... Well he's the lead singer of the band Pulp who I really like. When I read he had a new song on myspace I had to hear it. I did.
I think it's a good song it's not really a single and people have said since the chrous is actually "the cunts are still running the world" that it's not radio friendly. I don't know if that matters. Song's should just be based on if there good not about bad words or if it's a hit. This song by the way is good.
It's one of those songs that are deep in an album that you probably will really like after falling in love with it. It has a nice piano riff in the track and then brings in a electronic drum beat from a casio or something.
The song starts off mellow and gets more bigger as it goes on.
I think it's really good and honestly I kind of expected a bad song not that I doubted him. It's just when people go solo you do that. It's a good song and it shows that whenever his album comes out that it will be good. Also his vocals as always are amazing defently reccomend it if you love pulp. If you have never heard pulp I'm not sure but I think you might so check it out too.



anyway here it is ON MYSPACE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home