Monday, September 25, 2006

Movie I wanna see

So after reviewing the scince of sleep (see derectly below this) I looked up Michel Gondry on imdb and it had a thing on a film he's working on called BE KIND REWIND. Here's what it said under plot desription.

A man (Jack Black) whose brain becomes magnetized unintentionally destroys every tape in his friend's video store. In order to satisfy the store's most loyal renter, an aging woman with signs of dementia, the two men set out to remake the lost films, which include Back to the Future, The Lion King, and Robocop.

Sounds like it could be really funny and maybe something that could play in the multi plex's and be somewhat of a hit. I guess we'll see what also the cast sounds coo.
Jack Black, Moss Def, Mia Farrow, and Danny Glover. Also a couple unkown people. This could end up being bad but I also think it could be awesome. I'm hoping for the awesome part

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home