Monday, September 18, 2006

New Goth music bothers me

10 years ago when I was in middle school. I remember the goth kids who liked marilyn Manson and goth was contrversal . They would get beat up, we actually and I'm serious had a big discussion in class about it. Like it was a big deal or something.
And Goth was all metal and shit. You had nine inch nails and manson and that was goth. The Cure wasn't really that influentical to most rock bands at the time.
Now we have my chemical romance. Booo. if you're a goth kid it's like no big deal at all like half the fucking world is now. And your all snotty about like everyone should like your stupid crap bad. And goth is not about death it's an image thing I don't wanna hear that crap anymore.

anyway point is goth sucks. This sounded alot better in my head

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw your request on craigs list for some feed back. My view is go on and talk about whatever you want. But do you think you can fix the spelling and grammar errors? The layout is good but the errors ruins it.

9:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home