Sunday, September 10, 2006

Music video channels

I recently moved and to an area that doesn't have my old Time Warner cable that I had in Astoria. My new area Bushwick has CableVision. Which all though has my favorites (Thye N, M TV, VH1, Cartoon Network, Comedy Central, Fox Movie Channel, Turner Classic Movies, and E!) But doesn't have Slueth which is the only place that airs Homicide life on the streets. But does have two or three really awesome channels.The Nick Toons Channel. Which I havn't really exploried but they air Rocko, Ren and Stimpy, Rugats, and Invader Zim. It's all nick toons all the time and they play them in hour blocks. So you get twice. It's coo.

Anyway I have alot of music video channels. Not like Mtv 2 or Fuse kinda stuff cause they have lame shows and alot of movies and stuff. But these new channels are nothing but music. One Mtv hits is only current hit videos on Mtv. I guess what MTV would be like if it still only just played music videos. They also replay TRL episodes with no commercails. Which isn't really music cause they don't play videos but it works with the channel. So MTV Soul is coo plays only rnb kinda stuff. MTV classic is ok but plays alot of shit. The Tube Network is only music videos and nothing else. It plays alot of suburbian kinda hippish music but will play old billy idol videos and all sorts of stuff . If you go between the tube and mtv hits you can be there for hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home