Sunday, September 03, 2006

Freinheit 911 is making a come back

I heard rumors about this like a month ago but didn't want to post cause it didn;t seem very subsantal. But unforently it has become real.

So apprently this movie is starting to be watched again and rented and bought out of nowhere. I don't understand why. Maybe cause Bush is less popular but I heard is approval rating has actually gone up. I don't get this. Like we all understand it's a propaganda film. It doesn't matter what your political views are it's a propaganda film. I don't care if the right lies or whatever propaganda is propaganda.

I don't know this whole thing is bullshit. I think the film is really really dated but I guess people like it I hope this doesn't get anymore popular but if you have to see a michael moore film rodger and me is alot better

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home