Thursday, August 24, 2006

Jeff Daniels and Anna Paquin are creepy

I watched the squid and the whale tonite and it stars both Jeff Daniels and Anna Paquin. Anna Paquin and Jeff mess around and kinda have this thing going on. A little creepy and not enought to warent a post but there's more. If you've seen the movie your like what is it.
Well guess what other movie they stared in together Fly Away Home. Where he played her FATHER and he played her DAUGHTER. yeah ewwwwww. ewwww ewwwww.

but ig your into a cool fraudian doulbe feature I suggest watching fly away home first and squid and the whale second


if you actually do this I think there is something wrong with you.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found this really weird to.
I was imdbing Fly Away Home, because it was one of my favorites as a kid, when I figured this out.
But it isn't their fault. Actors wont turn down parts just because of ones they played before. But I'd agree it was strange.

12:02 PM

 
Blogger Carol said...

I saw Anna Paquin talk about this on one of the late night talk shows. She had some Fraudian moments over it herself. But, acting is what they pay them to do.

1:59 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post .
រ៉ូឡែត កាស៊ីណូអនឡាញ

9:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home