Wednesday, August 23, 2006

KOOL AID POST: Your weekly rant

Jim here, Everyweek I have my friend Kool-Aid write a rant and this is this weeks

This weeks rant, number 6!!!!!

Bush- total dummy, now that that’s out of the way time to bitch and moan, hooray!!!

I was at a sleven and I saw one of those new suv’s, they are the size of a normal car. But they pollute just like a real suv!!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is completely redunkulous. I was at the sleven and this dude was not only driving one, but he had left it on while he went in. The window was down, and I had the urge to release the parking break but I wimped out. I also hear people with suv’s say “its got great mileage for an suv, the lowest in its class” so is that like a murderer having the lowest kill ratio in his cell block? Next person who says that’s gona get kicked in the balls.

While I’m on the subject. The hummer, no not a blowjob, but the air polluting road hogging douche machine. If you live in the city/suburbs/ or even the fucking moon!!! There is no need to drive one. I was at the doctors soon after surgery and I found driver side door to be blocked by a hummer taking up 2 spaces and part of mine. So I did the right thing and squeezed in and made sure my belt scratched the shit out of it, and yall say having a belt made of choker chains makes no sense? Inclosing FUCK YOUR HUMMER, AND FUCK YOU!!!

KooL-AiD for governor 2006!!!! www.koolaidforgovernor.tk

UP THE International Awesome Party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home