Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Please see Confetti and don't ever see High school the musical


Normally I'm not a big fan of the mockumentaries that most americans make but this isn't an american film. It's british. I saw this in the theater which i think it opened on like 4 screens or something and loved it then. well it's still really good. using alot of BBC actors including Martin Freeman from Hitchckers gudie to the galaxy and the office.
It's about a magazine doing a contest with whoever has the best wedding gets a house and they pay for the wedding and judges decide who gets it. It's between a nudist wedding a musical sequence and a tennis one. It's funny and very good.
Everyone is really spot on and funny and it's a good compromise for a good movie if lets say your wife likes bad chic flicks where it never rains cough cough. also it's pretty funny and has great timing.
This is should be at most video stores with like 4 copies but it's worth finding.


Ok so I tried but this movie is utter shit. like I know most likely I wasn't going to like this but shit it was bad. the songs are terriable the musical numbers are so dull it's actually like watching a high school musical. I get that it got kids into doing musicals at there school and thats coo. but aside from that this movie has no redeeming qualities.
It was even badly cast they have this wimpy kid playing a jock a fucking jock go see election that's how you cast a jock. all the jocks did not look right. It's a typical disney channel shit movie.
If you have kids who wanna watch this with you be like yeah I gotta like do something over here or something

1 Comments:

Blogger A said...

Confetti was funny. I liked the nudists the best. Those tennis guys I did not like.

High School Musical was cheesy, fourth grade fun. lol I'm not going to go out and buy it (like I have with so many other cheesy romps) but I must say it's truly something to watch anything that is that horribly awkward.

Angela.

10:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home