Friday, September 21, 2007

getting lunch

so everyday for almost as long as I have had my current job I would have 2 peanut butter sandwich's for lunch. Which was pretty healthy. (I mean it had no trans fats or well it says that on the label at least.) But the past couple times I've gotten stomach aches after eating them so I was like I'll buy my lunch. Which seemed like a good idea but then I went outside and realised. Everything is both unhealthy and expensive. I can either have tacos, pizza, burgers, and nachos.
So really my only choice is subway. Which I'm lead to believe is healthy but won't I get sick of subway. I really love the tuna sub. Espically toasted. I think it reaches it's peak when it is toasted. but I know one day I will grow tired of it. Which sucks cause then I'm stuck with all that other stuff.
I really miss school lunch cause they would have booth variety and I like that food. I know it's not the healthest but I never got a stomach ache. I really liked school food. You'd be like all right pizza day or chesse burger day or just burger day. My middle school even had a thing where they would make a sub for you like subway. Man that was awesome but only when I was in eigth grade.
Sometimes I think if i could go to that cafeteria in my former middle school and get them to make me one. I mean yeah I guess that's werid but i'm not asking for a freebee in fact I'll pay more then a usual student does. yeah you can rip me off cause as I recall they were good subs.
I could call the school but then how do I start off the call. I think I would stress I do not at all want to eat with some kids ten to eleven years younger then me. We can simply do this transaction after the normal lunch periods are over or before.
But then they would want me to see former teachers. I don't really wanna see any of those people I would have to ask to simply go in get my sub and leave.
I hope that's not rude. See now I'm worried that I will be rude but I don't wanna talk to these people.

I'm just saying lunch is complicated. Even if I did live in a suburb. My choices would be limited and that really sucks. I'm not offering a solution but seriously we need to make better options for lunch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home