Thursday, September 06, 2007

a music video i made

so unlike everything else i have had on youtube this has never ever been online. everything else was on cletus the fetus.com when it existed. but now i have put all of that out and the rest of my stuff is slowly going up. I made this in one day in i think January of 2005. We had fun making it and it was a nice shoot.
I screened this for my class and my teacher didn't like it saying that i should make a video with more subistance. I agree with that but i don't think this video was supposed to have subistance it was just a fun thing.
Well because of this and the fact i made 4 films that year this did not make the class show that year and basically it was screened for my class some friends and thats it. so i'm glad it's up I never got the chance to give those guys a tape of it but now they can see it whenever they want.
the band is banana oil and the song is the get down syndrome

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home