Tuesday, October 02, 2007

i don't know and cletus

so everybody is talking about britney spears i hope that bitch kills herself i'm sick of this shit. Like seriously nobody likes her and that song that came out recently is so boring.

I read rolling stone yesterday. it's come very apperant that the magazine should have ended. They have no bands to put on the cover anymore. So it's all what was it like when guns and roses recorded there first album stuff. If they were smart they would put rappers on the cover. I know they did it with 50 cent and kanye but that was the same cover. Rolling stone likes to talk about how rap is having a lousy year. well name me a rockband that even somewhat matters to anyone. Modest Mouse and Arcade Fire barelly register. They put out the album made a fuss and went away so some kid write on his blog how he saw them live. but yeah I guess radiohead will somewhat bring rock a little back but come on. Rolling Stone is like that guy in 1981 who swears Disco is still big and new wave was having a bad year and isn't going anywhere.

In other news I have been putting cletus on you tube but nobody is really watching them. Which leads me to think that all the people who told me there was this great audience out there still for it was full of shit. it's just not happening. I'm still gonna finish and put them all up but that will be it. Nobody say anything to me about a dvd. people asked me to make one it's really not worth my time to make a dvd for like 6 people. if you really want a dvd then make it really big and i will.

I'm pretty sure this is Zero's favorite. People got mad and said it wasn't funny but i don't like those people and to me it is hillarious. I'm really glad we did that one.


this one was really well liked. Jackie came up with the Tampoon thing i guess that's suprising cause she's a girl but if you knew her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home