Friday, November 30, 2007

go


so in 1999 this movie came out. I saw it when it came on video and frankly didn't like it that much. I didn't get what people liked about it. I saw it again recently and i guess I was a little hard on it but it's not that great.
One of the storylines the 2nd one in vegas has little to do with the other two. all though it somewhat contects the main characters are more annoying then actually watchable.
But this is kinda fun to see a 90's movie after the decade has been over for a little bit. I don't know about it. I don't agree with the movie of our generation thing but very few believe that. I think it's just the 90's big studio rave movie so for that it's ok but as a movie it's not that great.
Also i don't like Katie Holmes so that might be part of this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home