Monday, November 26, 2007

new nockforce thing

so nockforce took a week off but we wanted to put something up in the time being so we put a video of my turtle Trevor. What I say about mashed potatoes is pretty true i do. seriously do that.
also i made the music for this.

for more turtle fun go to nockforce.com


Sunday tv round up

The simpsons were ok
Xavier renagade angel was really strange and weird in a coo crumb way and maybe had there best episode.
tim and eric was good
Metalacolypse was a rerun but was coo
same with
The venture brothers


thats about it hope yall had a good thanksgiving.

oh also because of this video Ian and I figured out we could get videos from the camera to the computer at our apartment. meaning i can put a ton of stuff on you tube that i previously thought would have been harder. So I will release stuff on you tube that I made in school like my freshmen year even.
So the release order of stuff is this

Finish all cletus by the new year

Movies by me

I'll put out the movies by me like once a month or something. i don't know if i'll get the cletus thing done when i say i would cause i think i told people by thanksgiving and that didn't work out but. I wanna finish cletus first. so when all the cletus's that i can find our up then i will do my stuff. Or well at least most cause i might find a cletus way later or something.
but yeah it'll be coo cause most of my stuff has never been online and not alot of people will have seen. so it'll be nice to release it so that it's not on some dv tape in a box in my closet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home