Monday, July 17, 2006

J. Jonah Jameson says there will be more Spider-man films


Tv guide did an interview with him about stuff here are some quotes

"I probably had not as much to do as I did in the second one and maybe a little more than I had in the first one, but from what I saw the new bad-guy stuff is once again going to top its predecessor. Hopefully there are plenty of cards to play for 4, 5, 6.... I'll do a Spider-Man for every two or three years for the next couple decades if they want. That'd be all right!"


"Yeah, it got mentioned. In fact, the last couple of days I shot was at the very end of the schedule -- we were doing some night-action scenes in New York -- and Sam Raimi was talking about it. It's not a done deal because everybody's deals, including Sam Raimi's and all the actors', was for three pictures. But he's certainly open to doing more".

What is going to be intresting is how are they gonna get everyone for four knowing that miss mary jane has said she won't also will Tobey McGuire. However I think that Sam Raimi will keep coming back no matter what cause he really likes doing the films and I've got the impression so does everyone else involved except mary jane.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

4:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home