Saturday, July 15, 2006

Magic Tv Box says

Unforently it's saturday not a good nite for tv at all. But magic tv box says the following things are on


Turner Classic movies show foreign correspondent as a part of there usual essential series. This is a wounderful series cause they just show movies you have to see. This is an early Hitchcock and isn't really like most Hithcock. I havn't seen it in a while but it is good. it's on at 8 pm and replays tomorrow at 6 pm.


This is a really really good Bunel film. Which is nothing like the disccreet charm. which to me is his best but this is defently close to it. It's on Sundance tonite at 12:30 am which seems to be sundances best time slot they shows pink flamingoes then last nite. Sorry I didn't know until it aire.
anyway 12:30 on Sundance


and then at there's Futurama

Even though I Normally don't put Futurama in her I did tonite cause Tonite has slim pickins. I do think Futuramma is an amazing show and say check it out or just rent something but Futurama is really good so check it out
Saturday 111pm Adult swim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home