Friday, July 14, 2006

why I never liked and never will like Dawson's Creek

Your probably like why write about this like what's the point. Well ok I'm watch both Gilmore girls and Everwood and some people say how can you like those shows but not Dawson's Creek. And I'd say cause that show sucks. Not a very good argument I know. I finally came up with it.
First off the talk like the fucking genius's but they're teenagers from like north carolina or something I don't whereever they have fucking creeks. One teenagers don't talk like that and I don't care who told you but you and your friends don't talk like that ether. Also they have the dumb kid and he talks all smart too. well if he's dumb why's he using all these big words.They do talk like that on gilmore girls but it actually fits the characters. Like everyone who knows quirky girls know they talk like how the characters on that show talk.
Also the show works like a sitcome they break it to a boat it's forgotten next episode. well in gilmore girls Rorie does that and they deal with it for like 6 episodes. Yeah the trial, the community service, the yelling parents. Of course both got caught.
Third Why the fuck does it have to come to the-n. I liked the n when it was radio free rasco and degrassi. I never wanted instant star all I want is degrassi not some creek kids with lame paula cole songs.

Anyway i just thought about that today. Thought I'd mention it.

Oh and the whole i like film thing dawson has doesn't work because i defy you to find any male who likes film who acts like that

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

4:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home