Thursday, July 13, 2006

Shrek the Third has some prety good new voices

I'm really suprised by who they picked to be in the new one. here they is

Amy Poehler as Snow White

Eric Idle as Merlin

Maya Rudolph as Rapunzel

and Amy Sedaris as Cinderlla

I'm Glad Amy Poehler got in there. I see her at UCB on sundays for asssscat and she's always hillarious. Eric Idle isn't that odd but Amy Sedaris like wht. I'm flabergasted about that one. that's a werid pick. and as Cinderella. werid.
I liked the first shrek but on previous viewings I liked it alot less. I think it was cause the summer of 2001 had really slim pickins and it was half way decent. The second one was really bad. I don't like hey adults do you get is haha hillarious kinda jokes in kids films. Pixar has even started doing them. Hopefully they will stop doing that.

anyway this may end up working out for shrek and it will be a good movie. Maybe

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

4:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home