Wednesday, July 12, 2006

you know who would be a good Silver Surfer

The rumor is that this guy is playing silver surfer in fantastic four 2


He kinda looks like the Silver Surfer But I have a better choice. Remember when Wizard magazine used to do casting for superhero movies. like way back they did an x-men one where they said Nichole Kidman would be a good Jean Grey. Still is true by the way. Well I'm gonna do that.

I think this guy

would be even better. His name is Jason Lewis he was on Sex and the city's final season as Samatha's boyfriend. Other then that nothing of intrest. He has the right body structure and I think he might be able to pull it off. Also when they cg him up he'd look perfect

but other questions come to mind if there is a silver surfer then. Most likely they are doing the story line with Galacatis. Which means someone has to place him right. So who will it be you know. I honestly don't know how they'll pull him off.

Most likely this movie will suck and i wish it wasn't going to cause that's one of the better fantastic four stories and they'll just fuck it up. Regardless I want them to cast good people and hopefully make it half way decent.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

4:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home