Thursday, July 13, 2006

The new Rapture album is coming out in September


hey guess what after like a million years since Echoes. they finally are putting out a new album. I hope it's good. Alot of producers worked on it. 3 in fact and they are Danger Mouse, Paul Epworth, and Ewan Pearson. I'm sure you know Danger Mouse but Paul Epworth produced the Bloc Party album and Ewan Pearson worked with the chemical brothers but I have no clue when. I hope it wasn't the last one. Hopefully this will be good. I don't care if it lives up to echoes just if it's good.
if you're woundering that too there new song is on there myspace but I couldn't get it to work. just keep trying hopfully it will.
I remeber when they first came out they were a huge deal on the covers of tons of magazines and stuff. I really hope they can repeat it or be bigger and not like the strokes a wasted oppurtunity. But as I said before just let the album be good, we've waited to long for it to suck.

The album is called Pieces of the People We Love and will have 10 tracks it will be out September 12.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

4:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home