Thursday, July 13, 2006

Silliest song of the year

Rihanna - Unfaithful
I really can't believe how ridiclous this song is. This goes up there with leader of the pack by the Shangra-la's. It's sappy it's stupid and Werid Al doesn't need to do anything she all Rihanna allreay took care of that. Or maybe she is so sort of genius that realised that we need a really funny kinda song and play it off as serious. I really doubt it but anyway here's some lyrics

Everytime I walk out the door
I see him die a little more inside
I don't wanna hurt him anymore
I don't wanna take away his life
I don't wanna be.... a murderer

Also the video is just as silly she's in this tight dress around a guy playing a piano and keeps stroking it and stuff. And in the weridest way. You'd think the guy playing the piano would be like the fuck you doing. I think she stroked the keys too. I'm glad this song is out cause it is so silly and stupid it's beautiful.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

4:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home