Friday, July 21, 2006

New Movies Day

well I guess pirates will continue to be number one and nobody is strong enough to take it down but the other movies will have to fight among them selves.

Lady in the water I've heard will make 27 and I guess it could but who the fuck do you know who wants to see this movie. Like seriously nobody the ads didn't help. I hear it may be good but whateva. anyway it will probably be in the low 20's. I know that's werid but i believe it

Monster house will get 23 million. it's the only kids movie and it will do well from that it would do better but the ad campaign wasn't that good.

My super exgirlfriend this movie looks dumb and I would never ever see it but it did run a good campaign in fact maybe the best of all the new movies. I think it might make between 15 and 17 and wouldn't be shocked by 20. There ad campaign was really good.


The last slot in the top 5 will be dupree it is doing alot better then little man during the week and it will be high in the long run. espically since little man stopped showing it's ads as much and dupree kept going.


Clerks 2 I'm not sure what to say but it's getting alot of press and I think has a shot at 12 million. why it has alot of ads and some shows have mentioned it over monster house and super ex-girlfriend. Also the only comedy oooo take that super ex-girlfriend but seriously it is. Also it will be playing in art theaters and movies have been doing pretty well there this summer. with art theaters and multi plex's it may have an advantage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home