Monday, July 17, 2006

Speilberg talks about upcoming stuff


Speilberg said all this at the chicago thing for him this weekend. I know indy 4 will suck. I waited for episode one and that's not happening to me again. anyway here they is

Indy 4
"George and I have been promising it for a lot of years now, but I'm making every attempt to keep my promise. I just want to make sure that the fanbase is given the best 'Indiana Jones' anybody could possibly make, and until I can assure myself that at least I'm trying to make the best 'Indiana Jones' film of all time, the development will continue. The process of developing the script will continue, and it continues right now with David Koepp writing the script... I feel that if anybody can do it and pull this together, David can".


Lincoln
"It's viable. The script's being written, and hopefully sometime in September/October of '07 I'll have the chance to start that. I can't guarantee that, it's just, once again, like 'Indy 4,' that script is in process"

some other sci-fi thing
"It's called 'Interstellar.' That's the name. It's a detailed treatment by Dr. Kip Thorne, and I'm working with Lynda Obst, who's the producer, and Kip Thorne on this project... I don't want to categorize it yet, 'cause I'm just at the beginning of the process. I don't see it as '2001'".

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

4:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home