Friday, August 18, 2006

BLACK SNAKE MOAN

Last nite before snakes on a plane they played the trailer for Black Snake Moan. Which stars Samuel L Jackson and Christina Ricci and is directed by Craig Brewer who directed Hustle and Flow. Now I really liked Hustle and Flow so I do wanna see this for the director. But the film is about Samuel L Jackson character finding a woman who is wild and he chains her up in his house til she behaves. I'm not sure what the hell this movie is going to be like but it's really odd and kind of masaganinst. But I am curious enough to see it

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In his old age, Sammy's roles are beginning to scare me. But then again, once I see both Snakes on a Plane and Black Snake Moon and find that I like them, I might scare myself.

Tamar

7:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home