Tuesday, October 03, 2006

New Release tuesday

since I work at a record store and am forced to listen to all the new releases. I figured I can write about them also dvd. In fact let's start with dvd

Little Mermaid

Fianlly on dvd. I havn't seen it in well a year which isn't that long at all but i don't remember it that well. I see alot of movies in all farness. But the opening i thought was really strong and can remember it frame by frame. I know it will sell like crazy and am considering buying it for myself. Cause it was such a big deal when i was growing up.
It was also the begining of the a great wave of disney films which then ended with Pochahantus. Probably a good time to release with lasseter taking over Disney hopefully there will be a new cool wave again


X-men 3
I fucking hate this stupid fucking movie. I'm sick of the debate regardless of wheater you've read x-men or expect to much. It's a bad movie. It sucks balls. ALso alot of people say but pheonix is it or well if you don't pay attention to the plot it's fun. Yeah well if that's what you want in a movie then be my guest but you must lead a really lame life.


The killers
Probably the biggest step artistic of any artist this week. I think this album is good and will most likely download it.

Beck
It's a happier beck album with producer Nigel Godrich then usual. I like happy beck more then sad beck and the album cover is coo cause you can design it anyway you want with coo stickers.

Evansceance
this group is terriable. like what the fuck. The thing that bugs me the most ok well 3 things. 1. That people make fun of me for liking rap or Justin and then you buy this 2. then they have slow songs that are songs that mariah carey and whitney houston could have done but since they do it it's accestable to rock people. 3. that people love them liek seriously there single debuted in the top 10.
Also when people buy this cd they have to wear blakc and be all decked out in there hot topic gear. i know what cd there gonna buy like a mile away.

Robin Thicke
He used to be just Thicke and i loved his single. Now he's Robin Thicke. He's way better at fast songs then slow r n b songs. but unforently his album has more of the later. it's ok but he's still coo.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you posted on CL looking for feedback on your site. Here's a few opinions that might help you improve it. I think you need to take more time with your reviews. They are more rants and general overviews of the subject than critiques or insights. I would also use a spellchecker and a grammer filter as well, as there are many typos and misspellings in almost every paragraph.

1:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home