Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Red State marketing

so today I was eating in a wrap shop in the dumbo part of brroklyn. A really good wrap shop by the way, I don't know the name but I'll remember it next time i go.
anyway they were playing Z100 and Hinder came on. God they fucking suck I thought and that Vh1 you hear it first thing is so bad like they want to bring back fun rock. I have yet to have fun while liseting to them and I don't think a slow song about some girl having the lips of an angel is really a fun song. like welcome to the jungle which the band looks like they think thats what they're playing but i guess they thought Creed was a great idea to copy rather then a band that people still like and actually listen to after they stopped making new albums.
anyway I read in rolling stone that Hinder only sells album in the red states and none in new york. The recored store i work at doesn't have it on our top 50 yet. So it accored to me WHAT THE FUCK is wrong with people who live there. ARE YOU SERIOUS like really this is what you like Hinder. Hinder think long and hard ok

Remember Creed you may make fun of them now but you bought them then. Don't make the same choice.

but hey I don't watch cars drive in a circle for like 3 hours or something . So maybe if i was into that and bad beer. Then I guess Hinder would sound really good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home