Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving has never been my favorite holiday. in fact probably like my least favorite. I really just never liked the food. My family makes really awful thanksgiving food. They make really amazing mashed potatoes however everything else espically the turkey is so awful. I think they put alot of salt in it wait two minutes and put more salt in it.
When I was a kid i never liked it espically cause my uncle michale would be right next me in line to put food on my plate and make me choose everything.
Then when i was 14 i had really bad acne and my grandma pointed at alot of zits on my neck and wanted to know what they were.

Yeah that really did it.

anyway I'm alone in new york this holiday and well yeah I'm kinda sad. I through up earlier cause the weather made me sick. I have to work tonight and most likely tomorrow I'm not leaving my apartment.
I'm not sure were I'm going with this. I know people will ask me about this and say like sounds like your want be like this or something. I don't know man you know i'm just trying to get by.

Point is Thanksgiving is kind of a stupid holiday and the reason it started ( actually made after the civil war to unite the country by abe lincolin) holds no value but that shit doesn't matter. I mean nobody cares who's birthday party it is they just like hanging out with there friends. So I guess that's it you know. The food sucks and all it's just a reason to see your family and friends and hopefully get off work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home