Tuesday, October 31, 2006

KOOL AID POST: Your weekly rant

hey this is jim. It's been a while since i've posted one of these but every now and then I let kool aid write a post and here this one is

On my way to a party I stopped at a friends house. Bravo was showing the 30 scariest movies list for this year. All re makes! Fuck that shit. They interviewed the writer for dawn of the dead and slither (REMAKES) and gave him credit. Fuck that!!! no credit all you did was make good movies worse. Fuck you I hope you get crushed by a giant typewriter. Are there no more good idea’s for movies? Or is it just that the actors of today have no fucking talent so they have to rewrite movies so it seems like they can act. Now I know some of you are saying, “KooL-AiD” you already bitched about this topic several articles ago” well my answer is, fuck you go listen to megadeth. Which is an appropriate answer to any question really. In other news hopefully my new cook book will be out this Christmas. I promise to have an angrier more speratic article next week you assholes.

KooL-AiD for governor www.koolaidforgovernor.tk

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

The best article sir, I hope you become a great writer thank you
កាប្រៀបធៀបកាស៊ីណូអនឡាញ

12:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home