Saturday, October 07, 2006

I have to admit I like Grey's Antamoy

ok so maybe I'm lame and incredibly mainstream or something but I watched the show and I really like it. I honestly do care who Mc Dreamy is and all that stuff. I think I made fun of the show on this blog and said well I've all ready seen ER and stuff like that but it's so way better then stupid ER. Like a million times. Anyway just like check it out. ABC. com has free episodes to download so go there.
All the dialouge is good I think if you watch Gilmore Girls and Studio 60 you'll like Grey's cuse it's kinda written the same. And man the show has like crazy episodes with bombs and shit. Yeah if you get a chance to see the one with the bomb do it cause it's awesome.

anyway it's not that bad all I'm saying

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home