Friday, October 13, 2006

Why don't people like the new outkast album

I was woundering this for a while and most of the time I just thought cause Outkast is a big group and it's easy to take big groups down. But then I listened to it and I released there are really no clear singles on that album.
Morris Brown is kinda I guess but there are no Ms. Jackson or Hey Ya stand out songs. The last two Outkast albums have had songs that stand out and you know there singles.You'd listen to the album and even before the single came out you'd be like yeah that's gonna be a single.
Also Atliens didn't really have a single and that was one of there best albums but all the songs were really great so maybe it will be like that.
Now is that bad, no it's just means that they don't have a hug hit record off this album. That's about it. It's still a good album and very consitant. I would say defently check it out and it has gone platinum so it's not exactly not selling.
But hey Outkast albums arn't promoted like normal big groups they usually build and stay on the charts for a while so maybe that the case with this. I don't think it will but it's possabile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home