Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween

Man I remember when I was kid Halloween would be the start of big holiday season. with thanksgiving and christmas coming right after. All though thanksgiving is lame I liked the day off from school. But anyway.
I used to see the halloween decorations go up and be all excted as shit. Waiting for a nite I can go around with my friends with ether my orange pumpkin pale when I was younger and then a pillow case when I was in my early teens. YOu could choose whatever costume even you know if like they didn't actually make the costumes. Like I was the guy they asked the questions to in monty phython and the holy grail before the bridge in 6th grade. And then watch scary movies with a vcr my parents rented in my basement. Most likely from dusk til dawn. man those were the days.
The sad thing is you have to grow up. You know. This is the first halloween I won't really be celebrating cause my work scheduled me. I would really like to hang out wiht my girlfriend tonite and stuff but i get to stay and work. growing up is way more fun when you go from 12 to 13 not 13 to 23.

1 Comments:

Blogger Adriane said...

i'm handing out candy this year...

9:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home