Wednesday, November 01, 2006

When you grow up everybody sucks

so like I was talking about this with my room mate Ian and he was telling me how when we were kids you didn't think most people suck that everybody has like good intentions but then you get old and your like what the fuck everybody is like evil. There ether fucking stupid or mainly care about themselves or werid or fucking stupid.
When I was kid I think I did think most people cared or what not.

Also I've noticed alot of people care more about what other people think of them and such. like they would help you but what would there friends think. By the way I'm talking about regular stuff not like creepy crazy stuff you know just like helping with an art project or something.

I don't know if there is a point I just know that the older you get the less you have faith in society.


Then again I do work in retail

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's funny to think that you have just realized this

2:20 PM

 
Blogger Adriane said...

i did a paid study today and one of the questions was "do you trust most people" and i immediately said no and then they asked me why and then i had to back myself up.

but yeah, i feel you

8:11 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NOBODY is to be trusted. EVERYBODY is out for themselves. Just when you think someone is worth you r trust, you can trust only one thing: They WILL eventually stab you in the back.

2:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home