Tuesday, June 26, 2007

back to the future and radnomness


I used to watch this movie alot when i was in middle school. It's still a good movie. I think I like it more now then I did then. I used to like the sequal more but i think there different movies. And that this movie is alot better written wise all the stuff it gets in to.
A funny premise going back in time and having your mom fall in love with you. Apprently this film did well in the south. .
Everybody is good and it goes back to a time when Speilberg produced stuff rules hollywood.
I would recomend this if you wanna have a fun time cause this is defently a very fun movie. and the second one is a good to go after wards.
Also continuity in the films gets nuts by the third one like they have a alot of continuity in these movies it's crazy.



I only saw one movie yesterday so i'll write about other stuff.

This weekend two good movies come out Sicko and RATATOUILLE open. both worth while seeing. I know sicko is amazing and RATATOUILLE i don't know but it's a pixar movie directed by Brad Bird so this should really be a no brainer for everyone.



TCM is doing a IDA LUPINA nite tonite and its movies she directed. She was the first female director in hollywood so check it out it starts at 8 a really good movie outrage starts at 9:30 dealing with rape and it was made in the 50's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home