Thursday, July 12, 2007

rather here then on my myspace

the searchers is not a movie i'm gonna rush into writing about so tomorrow so i will write that post. sorry and that movie is fucking awesome.



This is too stupid for me to put on my Myspace profile but since i update this pretty regularly I can just put it here and stuff and then not see it for a while. anyway some shit site does this and i don't feel like giving them a link but you can search it and stuff. i mean i'll give myself a link here but no one else.
yeah so apprently i look like Anthony Kedis which is coo cause he's kinda coo. out of the 8 people i only got two americans which is coo cause i thought it would be like way higher. I have no problem with David Beckham and Pirece Brosnan. but i don't know who that foreign chick is. George Harrison is coo. at least i got nice looking people for the most part and Einstein. but yeah but Ashely Tisdale ummm not sure exactly about that one but hey whateva

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home