Thursday, June 28, 2007

sophie's choice


I think most people including myself had a werid idea of what the plot of this movie was. Since all I knew was the big scene i though it took place during the war and the holocaust. but no it doesn't it mostly takes place in brooklyn right after the war. Were Sophie lives and she reveals this about her self.
This a really good film and by the end your like wow and stuff but I don't know if i would have put it on the best films of all time list or anything. It defently something if you havn't seen you should. and you'll be glad you did.
Meryl Streep is really amazing and most of the time you don't realise it's Meryl Streep cause she is so good at playing sophie. I mean I thought she was Polish. This probably one of the best performances on screen. And I can see they like had to give her an oscar for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home