Monday, July 09, 2007

Transformers was really bad


I kinda knew this one wasn't going to be bad but it's even worse then my expectations. I expected very little knowing Michael Bay was directing it but wow.
I don't know what was really going on and i didn't care either. That movie was shit seriously shit. I can't really think of anything good about this film.
In fact there is no reason. you should probably just see rataouiee again or something.
This is really just a big dumb summer movie and or maybe just dumb. so i guess if your in to that sort of thing then knock yourself out.
but i personally perfer the original animated film. it's alot more fun and i understood what was going on and stuff.
Also it was kinda racist and wins the distinict honor of the only film currently out that uses the word mamie. yeah that's right so when you go to see transformers thats what your supporting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home