Wednesday, October 03, 2007

funny games and friday

there is no new cletus not cause of yesterdays angry post i just fell asleep before i did that so yeah but i'll put up like 3 today or something.


This movie is intense. How do i know well the teacher who screened it strongly warned the class. This might mean nothing coming from a regular teacher but this lady showed me something wild which is a incredibly hard film to watch about rape sooooooooooo.
This film started like a surreal Bunel sketch and then becomes hitchcock that hitchcock would have toned down. in a good way. This film is crazy you don't see it coming. So much so that I thought the film was doing bullshit character stuff and
then your like holy crap this is the plot going on. This film plays with you in a way that americans always want to but never pull it off.
Mad there's no plot in here nothing about story. see the film and you'll thank me cause it's an experience. not like o man rocky horror now thats a theater experience.
This movie is really good. I have no clue how easy it is to find but if you can it's worth. Also not a date movie.



So this friday my girlfriends out of town before everybody goes thats crazy. Everytime this happens i have way less motivation and i don't leave my neighborhood in bushwick. I honestly should break this trend and my friend is having a party at my favorite bar ever. but Degrassi is premering on Friday at 8 pm.



ok not so bad I can still go out right well at 2 am the tcm underground is playing this



it's called Born losers and it looks amazingly awesome. if it looks familiar the gilmore girls would watch this cult movie and it's sequals alot. regardless i know that is alot of time between but tcm is playing awesome movies between 9 and 2 soo yeah i am very divided but seriously degrassi and born losers and awesome right there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home