Wednesday, October 24, 2007

king of kong


all though this movie had a lot of hype i wasn't sure if it would be that good. Even though I do like donkey kong and play a bit I still wasn't sure about this film. Well I saw it and Man it was way better then I thought. What could be a lame documentary becomes a real battle of good and evil when an Billy Mitchel long time record holder (since 82 in fact) is challenged by Steve Wiebe who decides to try and break the record after losing his job and does it. Billy isn't taking this lightly and constantly tries to retake his record back.
I don't know if liking video games would change how much you like this movie. Cause there are alot of scenes you can still get. The film is simple in how its presented. Like if i was a kid in elementary school i would get it. Does that make the film like less then. This film will be on my best films of the year list unless we have like a really really amazing end of the year but i doubt it. also the best documentary of the year as well.


no cletus working on the new nockforce ep. I think it's going good cause when i have played unfinished stuff for people espically people who didn't like the last ep they like everything from this one. but we'll see

so since no cletus i'll put this up
yeah another john rambo trailer. no doubt i will see this when it comes out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home