Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Synecdoche, New York


To Describe this film is hard cause it's just really crazy. It reminds me of bunel at some parts but then it gets so weird I'm not sure where it all comes from.
What you do need to know. Philip Seymour Hoffman is a great actor and watching me costar with another great actor Samantha Morton is enought for you to want to see this movie.
Really I don't know what to say about this movie that will really do it justice cause even the trailer doesn't really and i don't know if it could. this ups the weirdness level is bigger then eternal sunshine. which by the way this is his first film since that one.
It lives up to all the other Charlie Kauffman written films and he even got Jon Brion to do the music too. In fact he does a great job. so I'm hoping for more great films from him after this one.
This is probably the best made film of the year so far.
I think it opens in the rest of the country in november


Yeah a new cletus and guess what there are only 13 more to go up on you tube. I'm gonna try and finish this. This year but we'll see I am busy.
This one was made when the 5th harry potter book came out. We'll see this cartoon again when the movie comes out eventually.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home