Friday, October 17, 2008

Friday Night Lights


Ever since this show started I heard really good things. But I never got around to checking it out. Cause it was on Friday nights and that was working for me. but now because of the magic of hulu. I have watched the first 3 episodes of the 1st season and it's a really great show.
The way they film it is not at all like a tv show. I feel like i'm watching a small film or something. It's just really well put together and frankly i don't know dick about football but i found the show really intresting. It was really hard not to watch every single episode or something.
Really fine work.
I seriously recomend this show and the entire first 2 seasons are on hulu. so you can check them out there for free. seriously just do it.

Also for those who arn't gonna watch this cause it's football. watch the show first. your not in high school and treating all jocks like there dumb gets a little old when your not 14.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home