Thursday, December 14, 2006

Baltimore's dirty

The other day I released I know like nothing about Baltimore club music and being from Baltimore. I figured I should so I looked it up and Baltimore rap has alot to with telling people your from the gutter and how tough you are.
My friends told me that that's the image baltimore kids have. as being tough and dirty.
Also most bands from Baltimore same thing. Even the wire and homicide are gritter and tougher then most shows.
Also most baltimore rap they do not like people from DC cause there hipsters and clean. Yeah i guess that's pretty much like never gonna change Baltimore doesn't like DC. I don't think we ever have

1 Comments:

Blogger Adriane said...

i never heard any dc trash talk in bmore club music.

but here are my favs

"i beat that bitch with a bat"
"there's some hoes in this house"
"pop that pussy"
"watch out for the big girl"
"percolator"
"pork chops and onion gravy"

3:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home