Tuesday, February 27, 2007

3 things

1. I finally saw Dog Day Afternoon. that movie is fucking awazing in fact i could just say oh my god over and over again. the amount of humor and wit and per brillance behind that film is amazing. I would have to say without a doubt one of the best films ever made.
When I saw it, it was like an energy rush i don't drink coffee or do coke but I think the feeling was something like that. Well without the coke ego trip part but you know the sudden energy rush thing. anyway yeah i was like shocked and it was like just wow.
I heard spike lee says it's his favorite film and thats what made him do inside man. I havn't seen inside man but i have it from netflicks right now so i'll let you know. but i can tell from do the right thing that dog day afternoon had a big effect on him.

2. Dog day afternoon co stars John Cazale. Who died of bone cancer at a very young age and was in fact engaged to Meryl Streep when he died. But anyway I just wanted everyone to know his fimlography.
The godfather
The conversation
the godfather part 2
dog day afternoon
the deer hunter
every single one was nominated for best picture. yeah oh wait but there's even more.

wikipeida quote "He is remembered not only for his roles, but also for helping discover his childhood friend Pacino, fellow theater actor Robert De Niro, and his fiancée at the time of his death, Meryl Streep."

holy shit holy fucking shit. and you thought he was just fredo.


3. I know this doesn't have anything to do with the other 2 but everybody hates chris is a really good show. sometimes this season I have been less then pleased but last nites episode I really liked and I hope more people watch it cause there's enough shit on tv or shows people make excuses for watching but everybody hates chris is funny and just a good show. CW 8pm on mondays what else you doing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home