Thursday, February 22, 2007

Oscar Predications

since the oscars are on sunday I figured I'd go down who I think will win. Why bring it up so late. Certain things can change from the time nominations are annouced and when the awards are given out. the best example would be shakespere in love. all year and up to nominations saving private ryan was gonna win then after the nominations that changed.
Also when i lived in the dorms there was a contest both years. you had to guess the most winners. i won both times. So yeah here we go.

BEST ANIMATED FILM

CARS

if you didn't figure this out months ago but Happy feet has a very small chance and Monster House is an abortion of a film. So you know not hard. also the worst group of films i've seen for
this category.

BEST FOREIGN FILM

PAN'S LABRYITH

I'll put it this way can you name without looking any other film nominated. yeah so anyway. Also with Volver oddly not nominated and with Pan's getting numrious nominations it will win.

BEST DOCUMENTARY

AN INCONVENT TRUTH

yeah same thing with the last one

BEST PICTURE

THE DEPARTED

this one is actually kinda up for grabs but seriously I think it will take it. Babel doesn't have it to do this. The queen is a tv movie. Letter from Iwo Jima is in another language. Little Miss Sunshine has the best shot and don't be suprised but the favorite is the Departed.

BEST ACTOR

FOREST WHITAKER

yeah basically gonna happen

BEST ACTRESS

HELEN MIRREN

I think this one is actually written in stone somewhere

BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR

EDDIE MURPHY

this is not as sure as the others. for one NORBIT. the other is Alan Arkin has been winning shit like crazy for best supporting actor so there could be an upset. But i think everyone wants Murphy to win.


BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS

JENIFER HUDSON

I think this one is a little well duh but Abigal Breslin could win cause come she stole the movie and little miss sunshine has been doing real well at this stuff.


BEST DIRECTOR

MARTIN SCORESE

I really really think he has a shot this year. Like seriously come on they can't this is the third time in a row I've been like well they can't do this again can they. Honestly I don't know who else would but i really doubt he will just cause the oscars are jerks.

BEST ORIGNIAL SCREENPLAY

Little miss sunshine

BEST ADAPTED SCREENPLAY

The departed

BEST Cinematography

PAN'S LABRITHYH

BEST ART DIRECTON

DREAMGIRLS

Pan's could take this one but I think dreamgirls has the upper hand

BEST COSTUME DESIGN

DEVIL WEARS PRADA

come on how can it not

BEST SOUND MIXING

DREAMGIRLS

BEST EDITING

DEPARTED

Babel might be an upset but thelma shoemaker has won several times and will win again.

BEST SOUND EDITING

you know the choices in this one are terriable like awful I guess one of the eastwood films not sure which one but the same people did both. I don't even care cause the list of nominees is terriable and pirates better not fucking win

BEST VISUAL EFFECTS

PIRATES

but i hope superman bests it

BEST MAKE UP

PAN'S LABRINTH

BEST ORIGNAL SONG

Listen - DREAMGIRLS


BEST ORIGNAL SCORE

PAN'S

Babel might win but I doubt it


I didn't do the shorts cause i have no clue with those if I'm right PAN's will get 4 and so will departed. but Dreamgirls will win the most. I could be wrong so we'll see on sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home