Monday, February 19, 2007

o Dinsey it's been to long

my girlfriend is really into Disney movies right now and this weekend alone i have watched a ton of them. including Beauty and the Beast, The Aristocats, The Rescures, and the Jungle book. And even more i've watched with her during the week.
I'm not complaining cause I havn't seen most of them since I was a kid. I was suprised how good they all are. I think that the new disney should look at the run of great films that disney has had over the years and try and do that. like go to the linkto see the complete list of Disney animated films and you'll see like man until the late 90's they were doing really good. like the whole career of disney they were making good film after good film. I was espically fond of the jungle book that's a really really good film and also really well acted. Probably the best acted of all the disney movies i saw recently. Also the Aristocats is alot of fun and kinda under rated. I think it's a fun kind of romantic comedy and stuff. The paris backdrop works really well. But i wounder how a white cat can have 3 kittens that look very differently.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

duchess got around.

7:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home