Saturday, February 24, 2007

MY RAP VIDEO

When I was a sophmore in film school I would seriously shoot a film almost every weekend. I had so much stuff that for a time i showed something new I did my cinematographier Ben Johnson every week. That's not a joke. I showed like 4 of 5 differnt shorts. it was crazy and edited like every weekend too. anyway it was alot of fun don't really know why I went in that but anyway. I posted one thing I spent alot of time on my rap video and figured I'd post it here. so more people can watch it.

Also I have a channel HERE

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Me and my friends make videos almost every weekend too, and we're in high school... which makes us practically your younger brothers. check our youtube out, http://www.youtube.com/njgproductions

9:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home