Monday, March 19, 2007

KING KUNG FU


Before I tell you the movie's plot I wanna say that is one of the funniest movies I've seen in a little bit. It's right up there with the original Airplane. Yes remember when sight gag kinda movies were funny. I know now that we have the scray movies and epic movie things it's hard to imagine it anymore. But this on was funny.
It's about a gorilla who is tought kung fu while in china and then is shipped to the us. when he is brought to Wichita, Kansas.
The movie is silly as all hell and often as really lame jokes that some how they pull off. Honestly most of the time i was amazed i liked this movie as much as I did. Which is a good thing. The kung fu sequences were funny and the music was so bad but it even better.
I guess if you like a good stupid comedy now and again this is a good movie for you. Espically if you like troma.
King Kung fu was made in the 70's but wasn't released until 1987 and was only put in 11 theaters. so for most of the world this dvd release is the first time they have heard about this movie.
Most of the people from Wichita say it's dumb and mainly is just injokes for wichita. there is one but it's actually funny that i spotted. I didn't notice anymore but it's possiable there in their. They use wichita well and show in a funny light.
If you're gonna hang out with friends to a bad movie that will make you laugh and have a good time rent king kung fu. I don't know if blockbuster has it but i know netflicks does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home