Thursday, April 05, 2007

KOOL AID POST: RANT

Jim here Ok if you come to this blog and want to read the movie thing it's right below this post. what this is, is every now and then I let my friend Kool-Aid write a post and that's what this is.:

I’m back, time for bitching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bush is the Antichrist.

Well at least according to what I’ve put together from Christian doctrine. The Antichrist will unite the middle east, well once bush has taken over that region it will be united under one chard ground. Also I read that the Christian Antichrist will make a mark on people so they can bank, and participate in the economy. Bush wants to make a national id card that in order to vote, bank, or do anything you must have. Hmmmm sounds like the mark of the beast to me. Why couldn’t the Antichrist be like an iron maiden album cover?

“Disturbia” or how I re wrote a classic Hitchcock film and got a million dollars

Just because you write rear window, and update it to modern times, doesn’t mean your not ripping off a classic movie. At least the other scum fucks had the balls to keep the name of the movie they were ripping off, even when they wrote sequels to the movies they ripped off. I hear they might be re making one of my favorite movies “dark passage” I can see it now, dark passage staring Owen Wilson, and the latest rich kid turned actress, that is only famous because they are rich. If this happens, I say we burn Hollywood to the ground who is with me?

Gov. KooL-AiD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home