Friday, May 25, 2007

30 years ago today

star wars came out and it's imporriable to think of the film business without it. Espically now that we're in the summer blockbuster season. i really put these up cause of Harry Knowles article and i really like the empire trailer with those coo viensian blind things anyway check it out.
I have to say I don't remember a world without star wars because well i was born after it Jedi came out. I really don't know what to say about them. I remember countless times watching them as a kid and i remember when i was like 5 or 6 my dad told me he was gonna tape return of the jedi that nite and i was so exicited like jumping on my bed doing light saber moves and shit.
In middle school when like everything totally sucked i had these 3 movies and watching them. This is not a joke everyday after school i would watch a part of one and then pick up the next day. Seriously.
It's sad that there lame now because when i grew up everyone liked them. like when they were re released it didn't matter where you were on the social latter you saw star wars. jocks and nerds would talk about those movies together. it's sad it's not like that now and i really miss it.
This trilogy isn't perfect but it's fun and i love it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home